- Engagement sessions are a great way to get used to the camera as well as a great way for me to get to know you ahead of your wedding day.
- In a location of your choice, your engagement session allows you to 'try out' different poses that will be re-enacted on your wedding day. If you have a 'favourite side' to you (which, let's face it.. everyone takes a selfie on a certain side!) this is a great opportunity for me to get to know your 'selfie side'
- Your engagement session lasts up to 2 hours, plenty of time for lots of jumps and running through fountains!
- Your images from your engagement session will be returned to you fully edited, in high resolution with full printing rights on a USB stick within 3-4 weeks of your shoot.
- Your images from your session are great for your invitations or as a signing board at your wedding!
Engagement sessions are complimentary when booking your wedding photography however if you're still unsure as to who to book your wedding photography with, your session will cost £175 which is deducted from your wedding photography package should you book your photography with me later in the year.