- With a full mobile studio that is easily set up in your own home, you don't even have to leave the house! Having your shoot at home allows your newborn to settle easier without being in unfamiliar surroundings.. there's even time for you to put a load of washing on!
- Don't worry, I won't be asking you to bring in your plant pots from outside in! All props are supplied but I'm more than happy to photograph your little one with the blanket Auntie Rose made them.
- Your session should be done within your newborns first 14 days, this allows them to sleep deeply and peacefully whilst they are posed.
- Sessions last for up to 2 hours, which leaves plenty of time for multiple costume and prop changes as well as a few snaps with the new mummy and daddy!
- I love photographing newborns with their siblings, the ease of having it at home allows the younger siblings to be more comfortable and able them to model when they please.
- All images from your session are fully edited in high resolution and returned to you all on a USB with full printing rights. There is no limit on how many images you will receive and will be no less than 60+ images. The USB allows you to create your own prints, canvas' and photo books for every member of the family.
- When booking, I simply ask if you can give me your due date, your session is then booked between 4-7 days after this date. If your newborn makes an early appearance or is too snug in mummys tummy, I will change your date accordingly. I ask that you get in contact once your newborn has arrived to go through the date and times of your session.
- Full payment is taken on the day of your session and you will receive your images within 3-4 weeks.. with lots of previews on the way!